What To Know
- In this post, we’ll walk you through how to change the language on your Fitbit Luxe so that you can start using it in the way that’s most comfortable for you.
- If the language you want to use is not available, you will need to change the language settings on your Fitbit app instead.
If you’re one of the many people out there who have recently purchased a new Fitbit Luxe, then you’re probably excited to get it up and going. But one of the things that you might be wondering is how to change the language on Fitbit Luxe. Well, don’t worry, it’s actually pretty simple to do. In this post, we’ll walk you through how to change the language on your Fitbit Luxe so that you can start using it in the way that’s most comfortable for you.
How To Change Language In Fitbit Luxe
To change the language on your Fitbit Luxe, follow these steps:
1. Press the button on your Fitbit Luxe to wake it up.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the notification shade.
3. Tap on the Settings icon.
4. Scroll down and tap on Language.
5. Tap on the language you want to use.
6. Tap on OK to confirm your choice.
Your Fitbit Luxe will now use the language you selected.
Note: The language options on your Fitbit Luxe will depend on the languages supported by your device. If the language you want to use is not available, you will need to change the language settings on your Fitbit app instead.
How Do I Change The Language On My Fitbit Luxe?
- 1. Go to the Fitbit app on your phone.
- 2. Go to the Account tab.
- 3. Tap on “Settings”.
- 4. Tap on “Language”.
- 5. Choose your desired language from the list.
How Do I Change The Time Zone On My Fitbit Luxe?
To change the time zone on your Fitbit Luxe, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Swipe left on the home screen of your Fitbit Luxe to access the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down and select Clock.
3. Tap on Time Zone.
4. Use the + and – buttons to select the correct time zone.
5. Tap Done to save the changes.
Keep in mind that changing the time zone on your Fitbit Luxe will also change the time displayed on your tracker. If the time on your tracker is not accurate, you may need to adjust your clock settings. To do this, follow these steps:
3. Tap on Set Time.
4. Use the + and – buttons to adjust the time.
Keep in mind that the time on your Fitbit Luxe will be accurate within 30 seconds, so it may not be set to the exact time. However, it should be close enough for everyday use.
How Do I Adjust The Notifications On My Fitbit Luxe?
To adjust the notifications on your Fitbit Luxe, follow these steps:
1. Swipe up from the home screen on your Fitbit Luxe to access the quick settings.
2. Swipe left to access the notifications settings.
3. Tap on the app or notification that you want to adjust the settings for.
4. Toggle the switch on or off to control whether or not you want to receive notification from that app.
5. You can also customize the vibration patterns and display options for notifications in the settings menu.
Keep in mind that some apps have their own notification settings that you can customize within the app itself.
How Do I Set Up Fitbit Pay On My Fitbit Luxe?
Setting up Fitbit Pay on your Fitbit Luxe is a simple process. Here are the steps:
1. First, make sure your Fitbit Luxe is charged and that your phone is nearby.
2. Open the Fitbit app on your phone and tap the Today tab.
3. Tap your profile icon and select your device.
4. Scroll down and tap Fitbit Pay.
5. Tap Set Up Fitbit Pay.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your credit or debit card to Fitbit Pay.
7. Once your card is verified, you’re ready to start using Fitbit Pay.
8. To make a payment, simply hold your Fitbit Luxe near the payment terminal until you hear a beep.
Note: Only certain banks and financial institutions support Fitbit Pay, so it’s important to check if yours is one of them. Also, make sure that your credit or debit card has contactless payment capabilities.
How Do I Customize The Clock Face On My Fitbit Luxe?
You can customize the clock face on your Fitbit Luxe through the Fitbit app on your phone. To do this, open the Fitbit app and tap the “Profile” icon in the top left corner. Then, tap the “Devices” tab and select the Fitbit Luxe.
Next, tap the “Clock Faces” tab and browse through the available clock faces. When you find one you like, tap the “Install” button to add it to your Luxe. You can also search for specific clock faces using the search bar at the top of the screen.
After you’ve installed a new clock face, you can customize it by tapping and holding on the screen. This will bring up a menu that allows you to change the color of the clock face, add complications (small widgets that show additional information, such as the date or your heart rate), and more.
To uninstall a clock face, simply tap the “Edit” button in the top right corner of the Clock Faces tab, then tap the “-” button next to the clock face you want to delete.